Wednesday, February 26, 2014

THE EQUINOX 2nd Edition with Great Old Ones Publishing



Great Old Ones Publishing
RELEASES 2nd Edition Print of MJ PRESTON’s THE EQUINOX  
Statement from Author MJ Preston

Although I did announce previously that I had signed with Great old Ones Publishing to represent my debut Novel THE EQUINOX I was somewhat premature regarding the publication date. So, with that said I would like to formally announce that the 2nd Edition print of THE EQUINOX is now available through Great Old Ones Publishing. I am very happy to be affiliated with this small press and trust they will represent my work with zeal and dedication.

For those of you interested as to what the 2nd edition has to offer. Well first and foremost, there is a great Foreword penned by Dark Discussions Host/Founder Philip Perron. That alone should spark your interest, because Phil Perron is an extremely knowledgeable passionate individual who takes horror very seriously.  Along with that I’ve inserted a Table of Contents and written a short Afterword as well outlining a bit about the creative journey that led to writing this book. And finally, the new cover art of which I am very proud. Not only does it better represent the North and Chocktee, but the Skin-walker aka Skin is emblazoned on the back; in all his visceral rotted glory.

If you are a fan of horror and haven’t read this book I dare say that you are missing a real treat. I know that may sound somewhat haughty, but if I can’t stand behind my own work and declare that it is good then let’s face it folks. Who can? Pick yourself up a copy of THE EQUINOX, settle back in a comfortable chair and get ready for the ride of your life! This book is a page turner that includes murder, cannibalism, native mysticism, police procedural wrapped up tight in a character driven tale that will take you on the ride of your life.

To my friends at Great Old Ones Publishing. I am honored to be in the company of people who look upon the craft of horror writing with appetite and enthusiasm. To my fellow writers who are looking for a home for their latest novel I invite you to check them out!
Here’s to the projects of 2014.

ᒫᒋᐸᔨᐃᐧᐣ
THE BEGINNING
MJ Preston

Get your copy of THE EQUINOX here

No comments:

Post a Comment